Gimme some time.. I'm

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

June 20, 2010

Home, Oh sweet, sweet home.

Tomorrow I will be back in my hot, hot heat of a state. Hurray for Florida. I have a new outlook of life. I don't think Trooper and I will work out. I guess I could've seen it coming. That's life for you, though. It's sad: I thought I'd finally found someone I could really see myself with. I haven't felt the way I felt with him in a long time. At least I learned things, and now I know I'm truly ready to fall in love again. Thank god for the realization. I know what I want, and I'll get it. Trooper just isn't ready for it yet, and I am. He's so wonderful and I wish he finds the girl of his dreams soon. But I can't be with someone who isn't ready to fall yet. I tried; moving on.

When I get home, I'm going to enroll into school and be an amazing cosmetologist! Maybe work in a big city. Who knows.. lol

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment