Gimme some time.. I'm

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

June 14, 2010

Back in Illinois :)

Back up here with Trooper...

So I made it, and let me tell you, it was no easy feet. After being mailed my non-revenue tickets (free employee tickets from his mom) to my parents' house, patiently waited for a flight that would suit both me and Trooper. Little did we know, that was going to be more difficult then we originally thought. An airline decided to go on strike and my airline was filling up quick and as non-revenue, I was last priority. After 4 days of constantly looking at the flights filling up, we were getting pretty restless. Finally the flight I was planning on had a 50/50 shot that'd I'd get all the way up there and actually on the plane. I figured I'd take the chance and if I didn't get on then we'd just wait until the fourth of July and see if he could come down to Florida then. It wasn't promising; but I got to the gate over an hour early and I gt on the plan taking one of the last seats.

He picked me up and we went back to his house (about an hour drive). Mind you he works the night shift at work and hadn't slept. Of coarse Neither had I because I wanted to make sure I'd be up by 4 am, plus we planned on passing out when we got to his house. But did that plan work? Nada. His mom was in the area, and wanted to meet me. He made pasta (which hit the spot, especially considering I hadn't eating yet, and I talked to his mom just a little bit. She stayed about a half hour and we passed out. It's been eight hours, and now he's getting ready for work and I'm awake thinking about watching a movie.

It's different. I can't pinpoint it, it just is. The feeling is diluted somehow, and I'm wondering if it's a wall put up or if the new has finally subsided and this is whats left. After all the time we've spent on the phone, and the crazy things we've done- I'm a little in shock. I guess I felt it his past week, but I'm not sure what happened. Maybe I'm imaging things. But now I don't feel like he's as into this as before. I don't know.

Only time will tell.


Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment