Gimme some time.. I'm

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

June 15, 2010

Can anything else go wrong????

So Trooper just bought an XBOX 360 when we went to Walmart this morning. Greeeeaaat.... Now I get to be ignored the whole time I'm here. Damn, damn XBOX!! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Gaming... But, all the time. Where's the sweet, sweet kissing and cuddling? What about going out to a movie or something. Nope. "I'm going to Walmart to get another controller for you to play, too. Badass!" Awesome. lol Yay, Hunny; I'd love to play XBOX for 9 strait hours!!! Why else would I have come all the way up here?! Ugh my life. :/

In other news, while he was playing XBOX (instead of sleeping before work so he won't be way exhausted and want to sleep all day tomorrow), I decided to be nice and take the dog for a walk around the neighborhood. During so, a kid asked to pet the dog, and other kids squealed behind us about the dog; so the dog got spooked and barked and bit the kid! He went inside, and had his parents wash it and then they got my number and asked about the dog, yada yada yada.. Aka- Big Mess! Luckily they were really nice about it, and aren't going to the emergency room. Can today get worse? I'm sure it could.

Now he finally went to bed, and he said I could keep playing the XBOX. Joy....


-Gamertag: Nebachnezerr <3

No comments:

Post a Comment