Gimme some time.. I'm

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

June 16, 2010

Good Morning or Good Night?

It's almost seven in the morning, and I'm still awake.
I keep looking out the window waiting for Trooper to pull in the drive.
A car drives by--not him.
An SUV drives by--not him either.

I'm still playing Forza and replaying "Impossible". I don't know why this song affects me so. It hits a place in my heart that I don't think I've ever been truly able to heal. Trooper says his Mom liked me from the little time I saw here. I'm happy but what next? Surely he knows somethings up. I think he's doing it on purpose...

Later......

So I talked to him. He was shocked I noticed. Really, Babe?? I only notice your every move; analyze every word you say, or tone you say things in. I can't help it, I naturally notice everything. You're shocked because you don't touch me the way you did? Your shocked because I can see the reserve in your eye? C'mon now, don't take me for a fool. I may be young but I'm not naive.

I told him to make up his his mind. If he wants to be with me, then be with me. He says he's happy I'm here but I think he's worried about how he's going to feel when I leave again. We'll see.

He's amazing, but dammit, why do boys have to be so complicated??

Hollz ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment