Gimme some time.. I'm

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

June 12, 2010

"That girl's a BEAST!" Thanks, I know. :)

Tonight was AMAZING!!!!

I Went to Wise Guys Bar & Grill to see a local band that I've been following called "Nine Mile Drive" They're awesome. I'm friends with almost all the members in the band and their manager, Chris. They got me in for free, and when I showed up, I was wear Capri Jeans and their band t-shirt; when I left I was wearing two bandannas as a shirt and my t-shirt transformed into a shirt. Everyone kept saying "This girl is so amazing; coolest chick ever!" I can't lie. I felt pretty cocky. ;)

9MD played last so during the wait, we had shots and beer and I got in the moshpit! I got hit in the face, punched in the neck, and kicked in the kidney. It was pretty awesome. At one point, I had a guy go, "Whoa, you're going kill me, chick!" Luckily, he was a friend and not some stranger. hehe

I remember wanting to write sooo much when it first happened, but now I'm just thinking that that sums it all up; and who's to say you care about the details anyway?

The next night I went to Arcadia to Loading Zone and supported them again. I love Nine Mile Drive, and everyone is really cool and fun to hang out with. Not to mention, their music is pretty amazing. Yes, Guys- Feel awesome; I love yous!! lol
Plus I turned another bandanna into a shirt.

When I get back, I'm planning on hanging with them soon.

xo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment