Gimme some time.. I'm

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

July 1, 2010

EPIPHANY!




So, I had an epiphany today; which by definition is "moment of revelation and insight".
Can you guess what it's about? I'm sure you could: Love, naturally. I've decided I can wait on love. Now for those who know me- that's no easy feat. I've never been single for more then three months, and I've never had a healthy relationship. I'm always fighting fate one way or another and I never pay attention to red flags. Now I would never say it was a waste. I don't regret anything and I've done some amazing this because of my past relationships. Most have included traveling as you know. (On a side note, I now know how much I LOVE to travel and that I definitely want it in my life.)

But in all my past relationships, I'm always the one giving up the most, whether they can or can't- it's me who gives the most and I'm done with it.

Why waste time and wait for someone who isn't as serious as you? Why give up your family and a sense of "home" for someone who doesn't treat you right? Why give your all to someone who wouldn't cherish you, and keep you the only girl in his life? Why uproot yourself from everything you've know and let your life and family become strangers, if the person you are doing it for isn't sure about you?

These questions aren't worth answering and my epiphany has taught me something.

If I'm not happy just being with myself, then how can I enjoy and truly appreciate myself with others? Now I'm not saying I'm going to become a loner, but I am going to take some time and learn to just be content with me. I need to be happy with what I have and stop always trying to put someone else in it.

My epiphany was this, "I'm happy, and I can continue to be this way on my own. I'm waiting for the right person to cross my path and I'm going to stop looking for it. I want and deserve someone who knows how awesome, sweet, and pretty I am. Someone who will cherish me. Someone who will never make me feel inferior or insecure. I want a specific guy, and I wont settle for less. When the time is right it'll be right and I wont have to push it. I will not have sex again until I am in-love. Sign, Sealed, Delivered <3"

So for now, I am going to focus on school (I'm a full time student in fashion cosmetology school starting next tues!!) and continue to work out, and work part time. Besides, with all that and a little bit of time for friends, who has time for a boyfriend anyway?

Goodnight Blog <3
-h

P.s. Epiphany is also going to be the title of my new song <3

No comments:

Post a Comment