Gimme some time.. I'm

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

July 12, 2010

School Week 1!

I went amazing. My calling is cosmetology.. I love it! Week one, and I already have a client. It's incredible to be right on track with what you're meant to do in life. Truly incredible. It's like this weight has been lifted, no more pressures or fears about what I want t do in life. I'm lucky-- most seniors in college don't have that feeling yet. I may not get the "college life" that I dreamed of, but I get many other great experiences. I am a little sad I won't have "the glory days" of college but I've found that those who dwell in the past can't move onto the future and that's where I'm flying by. I love this new chapter in my lfe and though I have pieces of the past peaking in, I've found they are slowing deteriorating and that makes me smile because I remember when I couldn't imagine life with out those pieces.

As far as men goo, I'm still looking and I'm having a fun time doing that. No sex can be a strain but after a while I now understand I'd rather be connected emotionally first an then physically. Unfortunately, most men don't share the same opinion, especially considering they can get "put out" so easily nowadays. That thought scares me, because I don't like being alone for long, but something tells me that now that I'm on the right path, the right guy won't be too far around the corner.

Till next Blog (TNB)
Holly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment