Gimme some time.. I'm

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

July 14, 2010

Eclipse!






So, this is posted very late (Sry Guys I've been slaking!) But my Mom and I went to the Eclipse Premiere on June 30th! We Started out the night by watching the Twilight/New Moon double feature and then preceded the the premiere! It was awesome. I made a shirt from an old white t-shirt and decorated it. Then I took lotion and glitter and made my Madre and I all sparkley.





We topped it off by adding plastic fangs that were so cheaply made, that it took all we had to make them look good in the pictures. As is, they still look pretty bad.



The movie was excellent! The new director really took it to the next level and covered a great deal of the book. I was very impressed.

All in all, it was an amzng night and I can't wait for the next one to come out! On a side note, this was also the first 12:01am premiere my mom and I had ever gone to together. <3

Till next blog: Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment