Gimme some time.. I'm

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

March 25, 2010

Late Night Postings...

Okay, so I was happily ready to go bed and I figured since I wrote three posts yesterday and really didn't do anything today, but I caved and decided to write anyway.

Today I got up late and went to train at the CD shop. Fun, Fun. At least I got to hang out with Kayla for a bit. Then I came home, did some laundry (which is still in the dryer and needs to be folded), went online and read some blogs, watched Felicity on my Dvd player (another show on my "have no life" list that I just happen to own and haven't seen in a while), recorded one of my songs on facebook and got quite a response from it, and then went to Wal-Mart with my mother to get Ice cream. Simple day, but it was nice just to relax.

So I saw a comment on "Girl Next Door"'s blog of someone telling her she should check spelling grammer before she post. Wow, the fact that someone cared that much about it that they felt they needed to say it on the page is incredible. Who cares. Maybe I say that because I have terrible writing skills when it comes to that, but I don't feel like making this blog for a grade, you know. Fail. lol

I need a better sleep routine. I want to wae up earlierr but I just cant seem to get to bed early enough. I'm working on it.

I really want to start working on my mom and mine's stamping business more. Really try to get it off the ground. We have to tools but neither of us is really trying.

My dad and I got some quailty time together yesterday. It's rare that we do and I wish we had more time just the to us us together. Heck, I wish we had more family time, too. Now that I'm back home I'm sure it'll be easier but for some reason, even though we all live under the same roof, we're only all together uder it during the hours of 12-5 am. Let's fix this shall we? lol

Did I mention my idiot theif of a cat took off with my pillow the other day? Like an actual standard size pilllow. In fact, not only did she take off with it, but it's now missing and I can't find it. So now I'm sleeping on a pillowcase sham until I can hunt around my trunk for the other one I brought home. Joys of owning a stinkin' cat. She's only 5 lbs! How the heck, she even was able to grab it and take off astounds me. Oh, & I know it was her because I saw it out of the corner of my eye when it happened. Of coarse at the time I was thinking, "Haha there's no way the was actually a pillow. Must've been paper of something, stupid cat." Thanks, Thanks a lot, Rat! (Roxy's little nickname I've giving her; Rat--suits her, right?)

Well, that's basically it for tonight.
Holly

1 comment:

  1. I'm in your blog!!! I feel special :) btw, I like your song.

    ReplyDelete